woensdag 4 juli 2012

Research and publications

My phd. research focuses on controlling instabilities in nuclear fusion plasmas. More generally I am interested in nonlinear dynamics of interacting processes. Especially phenomena like entrainment/locking and synchronization are useful to analyse certain oscillations in fusion plasmas.

My major publications so far are:

Journal Articles


Lauret, M., Felici, F., Witvoet, G., Goodman, T.P., Vandersteen, G., Sauter, O. & de Baar, M.R., TCV team (2012). Demonstration of sawtooth period locking with power modulation in TCV plasmas. Nuclear Fusion, 52(6), 1-4, 2012.


Belykh, I., Hasler, M., Lauret, M. & Nijmeijer, H. (2005). Synchronization and graph topology. International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, 15(11), 3423-3433, 2005.
Just doing my job people, and saving the world..

Geen opmerkingen: